Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 4

Well, today was my first mid-week day off in a while.
I spent it most relaxingly: Watching season 1 of Chuck, looking for a present for one of my best friends' 21sts, attempting to shower, showering sucessfully the second time, writing various emails to people, discovering and getting hooked to a new facebook game, eating food, conversing with various people, and watching some other videos. And not doing any homework.

Homework left to do:
- Journal critique summary and Oral
- Quiz 3.
- Fasting Prac report
- Endemic Lit Review
- Domestic Animal Report
- Recon Oral
- Case Study presentation
- Recon Final Report
- Exams
- Portfolio for Flinders.

So much to do. So little time. Would help if i had my laptop cord to work on things in lecture time. Like tomorrow. Sigh.

I'm such a good student. Clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment