Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 5

These days I find my mind split a number a of ways, between my uni work, thoughts of finding a better job, sex, wonderings if I'm making the right career decisions, RPing, my friends and maintaining my friendships with each of them, sex, ways to procrastinate and tv.

While I have a list of topics I'd love to buy a bunch of reference and text books for (cos funsies), it's not enough for some topics. I sort of regret taking the uni course I have almost completed, in that there are a few other courses I would've liked better. But I don't regret all I've learned or the friends I've made (who trully are invaluable additons to my life). So now I need to find a way to study all these other things, while getting at least part-time employment (to keep my parents happy) and maintaining my growing social life.

All this really starts with is money. And getting a better job than the one I currently have. Something I shall be putting a lot of effort into in the coming months.

But before that, I still have to finish my mountain of assignments, pass my exams, and write and submit my portfolio for next year. So much to do...

And you guys will probably sit through most of my bitching about it as I write these blogs to procrastinate.

To Do List:
Journal Critique Oral and Summary
Endemic Lit Review
Domestic Animal Report
Quiz 4
Fasting Prac Report
Case Study
ReCon Oral
ReCon Final Report

No comments:

Post a Comment